Kerry will inspire and educate you as you transition your diet and grow beyond old eating habits, and she will support you as you make simple but powerful lifestyle adjustments. She will work with you to develop a step-by-step plan to realize improved health, greater enjoyment from eating, and the confidence that comes from knowing how. Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
- Set and accomplish goals
- Lose weight normally and naturally
- Disease-proof your body
- Discover the most delicious health-promoting foods
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Figure out binge triggers and how to stop them
- Learn how to order in restaurants and enjoy food in all social situations
- Plan simple, quick and easy menus for yourself and your family, even if time is limited
- Increase energy
- Feel better in your body
- Improve personal relationships [/ddet]
Food changes everything. As your daily diet changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day.
Your 6 Month Program includes…
- Two, one-hour sessions per month
- Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Personalized diet specific to your needs
- Lifestyle adjustments for a lifetime of wellness
- Books, CDs, handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
- A monthly newsletter
- Access to a lending library of health and wellness books
- Optional Pantry makeover
Through private counseling sessions, Kerry can pinpoint dietary weaknesses and strengths and customize a nutrition plan for the individual to help achieve his or her goals. Kerry provides nutrition education and utilizes the behavioral approach to change dietary habits. Kerry can help you identify areas of your life that are out of balance that are contributing to unhealthy food choices and habits.
Custom design your program for your convenience!
1. We can work together in person for those who live in or near Findlay, OH.
2. We can work together over the phone for those who are long distance or like the convenience of phone counseling. You will be able to stay home or have counseling sessions while you travel, stay in your PJs for sessions, and stop traveling to meet.
3. Perhaps you want to mix it up! Maybe you would like to do half of the sessions by phone and the other half in my office. It is your program so you get to decide!
Like most of us, you’ve probably tried a variety of diets, and may have even managed to do well on some for a few weeks or months. However, the emphasis such diets place on willpower, deprivation and denial is both unnecessary and counter-productive.
The reality is that, unless you have a plan that is practical, works with your lifestyle, and takes your individuality into account, it will not last. Our job is to help you create and implement exactly that plan.
Below is a sampling of the types of programs I offer:
We will focus on what changes we can help you incorporate, realistically, to make the most impact in your health and life. Together, we will overcome challenges such as fitting healthy habits into a busy life, cooking for one, and creating a balanced life despite being the one who does it all.
Couples, as a team, tend to either encourage each other to create healthy habits, or find they bring out the harmful habits in each other. Our work together is designed to ensure that your greatest asset each other’s continuous support works to your benefit. Together, we will determine each person’s unique nutritional and lifestyle needs, and work together to create a supportive structure to achieve your health and life goals, both individual and shared. When each of your health improves, you will find that the relationship naturally improves too!
When children are involved, there is the most potential and the most at stake. I work with the whole family, including the children, to integrate healthy habits that work for everyone involved. When it comes to kids that means keeping it interesting, tasty, and fun. Teenagers love the creative and flexible approach to eating healthy foods that this program offers.
I work with young teens to improve their eating habits, build self-esteem, and increase their athletic abilities. This program is focused on the individual and what is right for their young adolescence bodies. Too many teens today are training hard, but not fueling their bodies properly. This program will change the way their view the food they ingest!
The support of an entire group of people working to improve their health is quite a powerful force. In the group programs, I feature lively nutritional, health, and lifestyle education, along with interactive activities to encourage support between group members. Make new friends and radically recharge your health at the same time!
Give your work force some inspiration! The corporate programs are guaranteed to motivate your staff to start incorporating healthy habits into their lives. Address smoking, weight management, stress reduction, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, low energy, and other health issues in a lively and interactive way your employees will truly appreciate. I run classes and lecture series at educational organizations regularly, where I design workshops that become a valuable part of health and wellness programming.
Please call to discuss a custom program for your unique needs.